For the safety of visitors and staff:
- Advance tickets are REQUIRED for all screenings at the Cinema Unbound Drive-In; capacity is limited and it is possible that some screenings may sell out.
- In compliance with Oregon’s face covering requirements, all visitors ages 2 and over must wear protective face coverings that cover the nose and mouth while at the Cinema Unbound Drive-in. We will have a limited supply of disposable face coverings available for visitors who do not bring their own.
- Staff wellness checks are being conducted before shifts.
- Hand sanitizer is available for visitors and staff.
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting in high touch areas and restrooms.
- Designated routes to promote social distancing.
- Visitors must maintain a 6-foot distance.
- To adhere to governmental restrictions, please plan on remaining inside your car at all times.
- Masks are required when visiting the restrooms.